TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries of CosmoGrill products sold via www.cosmogrill.com
Definition of contracting parties:
Consumer: a person that purchases goods for the purpose that is outside of his trade, business or profession.
Trader: a person or a partnership that acts in exercise of his or its trade business or profession.
Contracts of sale are concluded with: Evre Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England, with its registered office at Unit A3 Middlesex Business Centre, Southall, Middlesex UB2 4AB and company registration number: 07272377.
For any queries or complaints, please contact our CosmoGrill customer service team, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 10am-2pm by WhatsApp on +44 (0)73 75491095 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please avoid contacting us on both mediums as this will cause delays. Once your query has been submitted, please allow us 2-3 working days for us to respond.
CosmoGrill only accepts orders placed via the website and other Marketplaces. We currently do not have any showrooms present in the UK.
For specific product details, Customers are requested to check individual product listings.
The prices shown on the product pages include VAT at the current rate and a delivery charge, if applicable.
You do not need to register with us to complete your order but it is recommended to keep your order details safe, should you need to contact us for any reason later.
Adding the desired product only in the trolley without pressing or clicking “Buy Now” does not incur any legal obligations.
The products are only delivered upon receipt of payment.
All CosmoGrill products require signatures upon delivery. The delivery partner's driver will not deliver the Item, if there is nobody present at the delivery address.
Any person signing on behalf of you at your address will be deemed to have your authority to do so.
- If a 'safe place' option is requested through the courier by you; you assume all risk if the item is misplaced or stolen. Unfortunately in these situations the courier assumes no responsibility, if the parcel is delivered as per your instructions to the nominated safe place.
- If you believe your parcel has been stolen from your property then please contact the police and acquire a crime reference number, we will try our best to help.
- If the courier has attempted delivery twice and unfortunately no one is present at the property, we shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract. Any payments taken will be refunded minus a £10 postage fee to your original payment method. This can take up to 3-5 working days to show in your account.
- In the rare event that upon delivery, you discover that you have received an incorrect item in your order, we kindly request you to promptly notify us. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we are committed to rectifying any such situations promptly and efficiently. Rest assured that all costs associated with the return shipment will be covered by us. Note: Any incorrectly delivered items are required to be returned to us before the correct item is dispatched.
- If the model purchased is not available - due to CosmoGrill itself not being supplied through no fault of its own, CosmoGrill may withdraw from the contract. In such situations, one of our team members will offer similar products that are in stock instead. If you are unhappy to proceed with any of them, CosmoGrill will refund you in full.
VOUCHERS & PROMOTIONAL CODES
Valid CosmoGrill Vouchers & Promotional Codes can be only redeemed on www.cosmogrill.com
We run different codes throughout the Year, as a result the codes will be valid for only a specific period of time.
Vouchers & Promotional Codes must be entered at the time of checkout to be valid. If you forget to use a valid code or enter the code incorrectly, we are not legally obligated to honour the promotion. The terms and conditions of each promotion will be clearly stated and must be followed to receive the associated discount.
Voucher & Promotional Codes cannot be exchanged for cash refunds, are only valid for the original recipient and cannot be transferred.
Voucher & Promotional Code can be used only once, if you purchase an item using a code and later decide to return it. The code will not be reactivated and cannot be used again.
Between 21/07/23 to 28/07/23 use discount code 'BARBIEGRILL' to enjoy a FREE pizza stone at checkout. This offer is only valid between the stated dates and when both a barbecue and pizza stone is added to your cart. The code is limited to 20 customers in total and 1 uses per customer. Once the limit has been reached the code and promotions is no longer valid.
Full payment of your item(s) is required prior to the shipment of the order. Failure to do this, will result in CosmoGrill not being held responsible and shall conclude the contract.
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days. This starts from the day that you place your order and up to 14 days from the date your order arrives.
To exercise this right, you will need to contact us via email at email@example.com or via Whatsapp on +44 (0) 7375491095. Please submit your request and we will get back to you within 2 working days.
CosmoGrill will count 14 days from your request submission and in case that we don’t get back to you within the time frame of 14 days, this would not limit your cancellations rights in any way.
Our Return address is: Evre Limited, Unit A3 Middlesex Business Centre, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 4AB, United Kingdom.
With reference to the 14 days cancellation rights, the Item needs to be returned within this time frame. The return request will not be accepted once the barbecue has been assembled, so please do contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the product. In order to proceed with your return, ensure that the Item is new and in its original packaging as it was received.
Note: You are responsible for the costs and any damage caused to the product in transit.
CosmoGrill is not liable for business losses. Products used for commercial or business purposes, CosmoGrill will not be held responsible for the business, profit loss or loss of business opportunity.
CosmoGrill uses and collects customer’s data only for the processing of the contractual relationship.
The data will be only used to process your order and will be shared with the courier, with the purpose to complete the contract.
We will not use customer’s data for market research or advertising.
Please note once you opt in for marketing emails, CosmoGrill reserves the right to send you marketing materials.To opt out of all marketing materials from CosmoGrill, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘GDPR OPT-OUT’.